Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just before midnight

I had an excellent Spring Break. Saw Brandy - which is always a good time. We made plans for a trip this summer, she removed offensive pink rhinestones from a shirt I can now take out of my closet and wear, we savored rehab cheesecake together. We also looked for dating possibilities for me online - no luck as of yet. (Will report further as events warrant.) I also spent quite a bit of time studying this weekend, trying to catch up from my recent bout of illness. I even came up with a new way to study for my upcoming test - I started recording myself reading my notes out loud. I'd post the recording, but it's so utterly fascinating that I might attract stalkers.

Then, out of the blue, I decided to check out my grades online and found that one of my instructors had posted another assignment, due the same day that I was taking my make-up test. Sweet.

It's a huge one, too. I made some arrangements to get some help with it, and he's working with me on other things, as well. I really have no room to complain. I have made a decision though - that six hours of sleep a night thing is here to stay. Being sick really sucked, and I don't want to repeat it.

In other news - I return to the knee doctor next month to see if I have to have surgery. There's a divot in my kneecap, dear Liza...

Also, even though I am in school hell, I know that none of this is going to matter in a few months. I will be traveling to the desert in the summertime (yay!) to get together with fabulous friends. I smile about this several times a day.

That's all for now - going to bed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Rhinestones! I'm glad you were saved.
    Where are you going this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be visiting the lovely state of Arizona. I'm kidnapping my friend Brandy, and we are hopping a plane and visiting Shawna in Lake Havasu City. The three of us haven't been together in over twenty years. Time flippin flies, you know it?

    ReplyDelete