Saturday, August 1, 2009

That's right, third time today...

I just got home from a going away party - my friend Dusti is moving away. She finished her degree and is off to Maryland with Kip and the kids. I kept thinking - my turn next time! Minus the husband and kids part. Also, I'm sure I'll choose something hotter than Maryland.

I have so much on my to do list right now, but today I chose to get things in order. When my life gets cluttered, (especially mentally), I have to hit the brakes and clean it up. I love school, but I don't always organize my time well, and I end up paying for it. So, I'm trying to do it a little differently this time. Part of this is getting as much as I can done before the semester starts. We'll see how this goes for me - tomorrow is a big day.

Jazz needs her mom, so I'm signing off. Night, all...


-- Posted on the run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment